Saturday, February 18, 2006

Make My Trip with 10% Cash Back

Hello Friends,

The Big Deal !!

If you wanna fly at chepest fare in the market then you can check make my trip .com for it.If you are regular flyer then you should go for ICICI Bank Travellors Card whose yearly charges are 1500/- but you will get 10% cash back if you book your ticket on with that card on Make my trip webside.

The Maximum refund you will get upto 10000/- in one financial year.

Isn't it great.Not only you will get best deal but also cash back.

Its real!! CUSTOMER IS KING.
  • Make My Trip.Com
  • 5 Comments:

    At 3:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks for your visit to my blog.

    Free info, advices, stock picks, recommendations on Thai stock trading or investment. Honest, no charge, all free. Too good to be true? Seeing is believing.
    Click here to visit it

     
    At 3:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#

     
    At 2:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What a great site Bingo play now how much does rhinoplasty cost Adult links movie sex xxx banner exchange pay per click jokes surfparrot com Theater gangbang Vince coleman chaparral baseball cheapest didrex pills

     
    At 3:09 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    Cheap France Holidays
    Barbados Holiday Packages
    Cheap Barbados Holidays
    Abu Dhabi Holiday Packages
    Cheap Abu Dhabi Holidays

     
    At 12:30 PM , Blogger Stark Lee said...

    It's a nice blog, and if you want to learn more, please go here.
    Best tour in Dubai City

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home